As a Faculty Sponsor of a First Priority club, officially representing the public school of which I am employed, I commit to…
- Ensure the club abides by the school’s specific POLICIES AND PROCEDURES to remain approved on campus.
- Not oppose or undermine the deeply held Christian beliefs and practices of the students of First Priority, as outlined in their STATEMENT OF FAITH (view here).
As a Faculty Sponsor, in addition to attending the weekly Campus Club meetings in a non-participatory capacity, I commit to…
- Ensure a weekly OPEN FORUM on the school premises (i.e. classroom, lunchroom, auditorium, etc.) for First Priority to meet during non-instructional hours (e.g. before/after school, lunch break, etc.).
- Provide access to the necessary SCHOOL RESOURCES, which typically includes a computer with internet, a connected projector or television, and speakers to adequately hear club videos.
- Provide ON-SITE STORAGE for weekly First Priority club resources, such as Bibles, Prayer-Cards, Decision-Cards, etc.